- Staggered appointment times to limit the number of people in the clinic.
- Our reception team will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the practice. If you have any symptoms that would indicate there is a possibility of COVID-19 presence such as a new cough or fever, we may not be able to treat you but will advise you on alternatives.
- We will ask that you attend your appointment alone. Non-essential companions will not be allowed inside the practice
- We will ask that you please use the restroom facilities at home as we would not be able to provide these for the time being.
- Attend the practice wearing a face mask or cover and only remove this when your healthcare practitioner asks you to. If you do not have one, a mask will be provided by our staff members.
- We will be taking your temperature using an infrared thermometer before entering. If your temperature is found to be 37.8oC or higher we will not be able to treat you.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic, you will also find some in the reception area and other places around the clinic for you to use as needed.
- Appointments will be managed to allow plenty of time between patients for us to carry out disinfection and sterilization processes. That means that there will be fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Our clinic door will be closed, we ask that you knock or ring the bell if this is available when you arrive so that one of our staff members can allow you at the time of your appointment.
- Please attend at your assigned appointment time and not earlier as there will be limited waiting facility at the practice.
Thank you for your trust and patience.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued trust and patience during this difficult time. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you all back to our clinics and we are doing everything in our power to ensure your safety, security and comfort at your next appointment.
PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED, OR TO DISCUSS YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT.